July 25, 2016
1. Being able to work from any location. Home, coffee shop and even the beach ( not that this is a regular occurrence, but it could be 🙂 ).
2. Job satisfaction – knowing we are helping people and their business grow.
3. Flexibility – setting our own hours.
4. A VA is not the same as a PA. Our role is much more diverse.
5. Relationships – building professional relationships with people from all walks of life.
6. The social media element – Being virtual means spending more time in the online world.
7. Lack of paper – being virtual means less paper and 95% electronic. This is a much more streamlined approach to modern business.
8. Involvement with big business and small business – one day we could be helping a business startup with all elements, the next day playing a vital role in securing a huge business deal.
9. Juggling multiple clients – because we LOVE a challenge.
10. No need to waste time travelling – travelling into an office daily can take 4 hours out of your day. Getting up and working straight away allows more productivity.