February 5, 2016
In the UK, a Virtual Assistant is still a relatively new concept. Entrepreneurs and business owners are reluctant to take the plunge. In turn, often they don’t get the help they need because they think hiring a full-time, assistant is their only option. Due to technology these days, all business transactions are conducted via e-mail and occasionally phone. It really doesn’t matter where the assistant is located. No one knows the difference. We are your business partner who frees you up to do what you do best. Maybe it’s time to consider hiring a Virtual Assistant?
As much as 20 reasons to hire a Virtual Assistant?
1. Attention to detail is strong
2. Ability to business blog and manage your social media
3. Complete your expenses and deal with business finances
4. They are a business partner to free you up to do what you do best
5. Assist with your personal life. That family holiday you want to book as a surprise?
6. Full time office based employees cost more than just their salary
7. A Virtual Assistant isn’t overwhelmed by new technology
8. A Virtual Assistant is never overwhelmed with scheduling
9. Your personal errands kill productivity, a Virtual Assistant can do these on your behalf
10.Business growth is inevitable
11. Commuting is never an issue for a VA. No stuck in snow excuses
12. In-house staff require training. A VA is already trained
13. A VA has the ability to see the bigger picture
14. You only pay for the time a VA spends on the task
15. A VA can assist in improving products and services
16. Most businesses are not 9-5. A VA accepts this
17. Increasing your revenue
18. We do the jobs you don’t have time for, but you hate
19. A VA has a wealth of business knowledge
20. Your business cannot grow without delegation, a VA can do a lot of things better than you can. Let them