May 10, 2016
In the Virtual Assistant world, we pride ourselves on our ability to seamlessly take the tasks off your hands that are the least important,to enable you to focus on running your business. This is our main selling point as a Virtual Assistant,however, what are these tasks we can take off your hands? How do you distinguish between what is the most and least important?
As an Entrepreneur, or a busy Executive, you need to know what these are in order to make the decision to hire a Virtual Assistant to ensure we are really meeting your needs (and benefiting you and your business).
So what are some of the things you can delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- Arrange travel ( personal or business)
- Email Management/Filtering
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Virtual call handling service. Read more here
- Diary Management
- Audio Typing
- Research on certain topics for your business
- Personal arrangements (gifts for loved ones/arranging family holidays/arranging family party’s)
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Taking down minutes of meetings at conference calls
- Usage of all types of software
- Recruitment (source for other team members as required)
- Manage your social media accounts
- Manage your Blog
The beauty of a Virtual Assistant , is that our skills are not just limited to the above. We have a wealth of experience in many areas. An example of how we really helped and continue to grow a business can be found here .
For more information on how we can help you, please comment below or contact email@example.com.